Monday 25 October 2010

Love Story

I am ashamed to admit that I currently have this song on repeat.  I fancy my music tastes as being somewhat catholic but in being so, they encompass such pop tunes as this one by Taylor Swift.  I might take this opportunity to state that I am far too OLD to have this song on repeat but nevertheless, I can't deny enjoying this one as I type.

Ok, I've changed it to Eliza Dolittle.

I've been contemplating fibbing on this blog and pretending that I've done some writing.  I haven't.  But I am still ludicrously busy.  Every day I think about my wee novel and every day I commit myself more and more to it without actually giving the damn thing any substance. Hmph.

But I'm gonna pack up my troubles in my old kit bag and bury them beneath the sea, I got some writing to do and I'm doing that writing for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment