Saturday 2 October 2010

First Post

I want to write.

So here I am, like millions of others, blogging. And like so many others, I've set up a standard web based blog, last thing at night and probably posting something a little substandard just because I can! I'm doing it late at night because since my 5 month old went to bed I've been running around trying to get 'stuff' done in that blissful window of freedom from the little tyrant.

Of course, 'stuff' is anything and nothing. Which is precisely what I have been doing for the last 3 hours or so.

This blog is for fun, for practice, maybe for my sanity but it is also for me to write about writing. (How quaint, eh? To be writing about writing...) In my list of 50 Things To Do Before I Turn 50, writing a book ranks quite high. So I decided to do as the Americans say. Make like Nike and 'Just Do It'.

Hope I don't bore the pants off you.

No comments:

Post a Comment