Wednesday 6 October 2010

It's Half Eleven at Night...Again

It's half eleven at night...again and I've not written a word in days!  I spend alot of my day daydreaming of the few precious hours after my daughter has gone to bed that I can spend writing and here I am, once again, having seen them squandered on faffing about on the internet!  This time it was looking up 'Creative Writing' courses and competitions.  Hilarious.  Not only am I writing about writing (or the lack of) but I am looking up courses and competitions that I could do/enter for the non-writing I am doing.  (Or not.  I have now confused myself.)

Is it fear?  Is it some subconscious fear of failure? Or am I just too effin' lazy to put in the effort?  Time will tell I suppose.  I mean to keep up this blog but who knows?  I should take this unfortunate pause to tell you that this is not the first blog I have begun and then discarded under many a pseudonym.

*Sigh*

Well I have an excrutiatingly early start tomorrow and really need to catch at least some of those 40 winks everyone raves about.  I leave you with the question 'To sign up or not sign up?' (that is the question)

National Novel Writing Month

No comments:

Post a Comment