Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ten Little Things

I know it's been a while but Number Five has tagged me again!!  I'm sure Cheryl is just laying on a guilt trip to keep me posting! Haha!

I won't divulge any deep or dark secrets cos I'm a bit funny about my privacy but here are Ten Little Things...

I love the outdoors.

I have at least six significant scars.

I am partial to anchovies.

I know several Sams.  More than six actually.

I love Doctor Who. Literally. If he ever needs an assistant...

Like Cheryl, I have step-parents.

I have pets.

I do not have an Iphone or Blackberry.  Shocking, I know.

The only continent I haven't visited is Australia.

I can speak a little French.

So there you go.  Not very interesting or revealing but thanks for the tag Cheryl :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment